The Bank of America is a financial services company and investment bank located in North Carolina. The corporation currently operates four central hubs in Toronto, Hong Kong, London, and New York City.
It is the second largest bank in the United States, after JP Morgan Chase, and accounts for approximately 11% of total bank deposits in the country with major financial services in commercial banking, investment banking, and wealth management.
The EDD or employment development department debit card is issued by the Bank of America and valid for three years. The main purpose of this card is to give benefits to the employees. With this option, you can have easy online access to your funds anywhere and anytime, as well as make payments where VISA debit cards are accepted.
How to Activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Bank of America EDD debit card activation at prepaid.bankofamerica.com/eddcard/verify/activate.
Step 2: Enter your EDD debit card number and choose “Continue”.
Step 3: Enter the expiry date of your EDD debit card and choose “Continue”.
Step 4: Fill out your personal information that was used to register the card, including first name, last name, date of birth, address, email, and social security number.
Step 5: Choose “Continue”.
Step 6: Create your username and password, then choose “Activate”.
Step 7: Check your email for the activation message from Bank of America. Follow the instruction and confirm. Now you’ve activated your EDD debit card.
Benefits of Using Bank of America EDD Debit Card
– Sign up for email and mobile text alerts to be informed about any activities on your card.
– Funds are deposited electronically into your debit card.
– You can use it everywhere VISA cards are accepted – by phone, online, or in stores.
– Make payments at any time and anywhere.
– Reduce security risks related to stolen or lost checks.
– No check cashing fees if you don’t have a bank account.
– When you get your debit card, make sure to read all information carefully to ensure a proper activation.
– It is recommended to activate your EDD debit card immediately after receiving.
– If your card gets expired, a new card will be issued automatically to you when your card has a balance of more than $20 or financial activities in the last 3 months.