Citibank or Citi is the consumer division of Citigroup – a multinational financial service corporation. Founded in 1812, the company offers credit lines, mortgages, personal and commercial loans, and credit cards. Currently, Citibank has nearly 2650 branches in 20 countries with 720 branches in the United States.
If you are owning a Citi Credit Card, then you can register for an online account and make payment quickly whenever you want. In the next sections, we’ll show you how to apply, activate, and use Citi credit card payment to maximize your benefits.
How to register, activate, and use your Citi Credit Card payment online
Step 1: Go to the official site of Citibank at www.citi.com.
Step 2: Choose “Credit Cards”.
Step 3: Click on “Register now”.
Step 4: Enter your card number and select “Continue Set Up”.
Step 5: Provide the information of your Citi credit card, then choose “Continue”.
Step 6: Follow the provided instructions to enter your personal info, including name, date of birth, social security number, email, ZIP code, and address.
Step 7: Create your User ID and password, then choose “Submit”.
Step 8: After a few seconds, you will receive a verification email of Citibank. Just follow the instructions to verify your new account.
Step 9: Back to the main page and use your User ID and password to log in.
Step 10: Once you’ve logged into your Citi credit card online account. Just choose the payment feature and start your transaction.
Benefits of registering and using a Citibank card payment
– Make your payments easily online anytime and anywhere.
– Get instant alerts whenever you make or get a payment.
– It is totally free to make or get your payments online.
– Enhanced convenience to make one-time payments to hundreds of billers.
– Your personal contacts and info are protected and secured safely.
– The interface is really simple to use and navigate, thus helping you save time and effect on managing the account.
– If you’re the authorized cardholder, you might need to prepare the last 4 digits of your social security number and your date of birth.
– Keep in mind to activate your Citi credit card before applying for a Citi credit card online account.