A Barclay Credit Card comes with a lot of benefits to help customers get the best out of every transaction. With Barclaycard, you get more than just financial freedom. It provides you with real freedom. More importantly, you are provided with a Barclays credit card account to help you manage and keep track of your borrowing with convenience.
If you already have a Barclaycard account, below is a simple guide on how to access the login page.
How to Access Barclays Credit Card Login
- Go to www.home.barclaycard/toolbar/log-in and click on “Log in” which is positioned at the far left of the navigation bar.
- You will be prompted to select the country where you registered your account. There are five countries available on the drop-down list: UK, USA, Germany, Portugal, and Spain.
- Select your country and click “Log in”.
- You will be redirected to Barclaycard login page. Enter your Username and Password and finally click Login to access your Barclay credit card account.
- If you don’t remember your username or password or both, then click on “Forgot username or password” and they will take you through a series of simple steps to help you recover your login details.
How You Benefit from Barclays Credit Card Account
- Easy access to credit statements.
- Once you have a Barclays credit card online account, you can access your statements with ease using your PC, laptop or tablet and at your convenient time. You can view and also download transaction statements for an entire year in PDF format.
- Moreover, you can set up monthly statement alerts in the form of emails or texts to notify you when your statements are ready for viewing.
- Enables you to view your pin: If you forgot you Barclay card pin, don’t worry, just login into your Barclays credit card account, click on “Accounts and Services” and select “View Your pin”. You will be required to answer a few questions for security purposes and finally click “Continue” to view your pin.
- Emergency card replacement: At times you might lose your credit card when you are on vacation, and unfortunately, it was your only mode of payment. But you need not panic. Login into your account, and click “Contact Us” to send them a secure message. You can get emergency cash advances based on your credit status and also get your card replaced.
How to Contact Barclaycard
Log in to your account and send them a secure message by clicking on “Contact Us”. Alternatively, you can contact their customer care services through 1-866-928-8598 or call them directly through 1-302-255-8888. For the hearing and speech impaired use the tel: 711.