The US Bank is an American bank based in Minnesota. It is currently ranked seventh on the list of largest financial institutions in the US. The company offers investment, banking, payment, trust, and mortgage services to other financial institutions, governmental entities, businesses, and individuals.
The debit card provided by the US bank has many beneficial features for the cardholders. To enjoy these advantages, you need to activate the card after a successful application.
Keep reading this guide to learn how to activate your credit card at the US bank.
Guide to online activation of the US Bank debit card
Here are three seven steps to activate your debit card online at the US Bank:
- Visit the main site of the US Bank card at www.usbank.com.
- Choose “Log in / Online Banking” on the top right corner.
- Enter your registered account and choose “Log in”.
- Navigate to “Self Service” or “Customer Service”.
- Choose “Debit card activation”.
- Follow the instructions to provide your personal and financial information.
- Choose “Activate” to complete the process.
Guide to activate your debit card through the phone
Another simple way to activate your debit card at the US Bank is to call the toll free line. Here’s what you need to do:
- Call the toll free customer care service of the US Bank 800 236 3838.
- Listen carefully to the instructions and request to activate your new credit card.
- Follow the instruction and provide your card information, including the 3-digit CVV and the card number.
- Provide your personal information as requested by the representative.
- Wait for a few seconds before the representative notifies that your debit card is successfully activated.
Benefits of using a debit card at the US Bank
With a debit card issued by the US Bank, you can enjoy many benefits as follows:
– Skip the ATMs and save your time
By using your new debit card rather than cash for daily purchases, you won’t have to visit the ATMs and save your valuable time. Also, you can save some money by avoiding paying the ATM fees for those out-of-network withdrawals when there isn’t a nearby US Bank ATM.
– Track all of your transactions
Every purchase will be directly withdrawn from your checking account so that you could track balances and transactions easily on your mobile phone or online. Also, you would easily set text and email alerts for low balances and important transactions.
– Provide full protection for your account
With a debit card issued by the US Bank, you could put your trust on the integrated fraud protection system. Different from cash, you will be protected fully even when your debit card is stolen or lost. And thanks to the zero fraud liability technology, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions or purchases. Thus, you will have peace of mind on your money.