Australia and New Zealand Bank, often known as ANZ, is one of the largest banks and financial services companies in Australia. It has more than 50,000 employees and 9 million customers around 570 branches in 34 different countries. The main businesses of the company include both retail and commercial banking.
The Travel Card issued by ANZ is a pre-paid Visa card for either non-ANZ and ANZ customers. It can provide cardholders with convenient access to different traveling offers.
This guide will show you how to activate your new ANZ travel card in a few simple steps.
How to activate your new ANZ travel card online
You just need to follow these simple steps to activate your new ANZ travel card online in a few minutes:
Step 1: Go to the official site of ANZ travel card at anz.com/travelcard
Step 2: Click on “Register”.
Step 3: Enter the number of your ANZ travel card.
Step 4: Enter the reference number of your ANZ travel card.
Step 5: Click on “Submit” to complete the activation process.
How to activate your new ANZ travel card on the phone
You can also activate an ANZ travel card by calling the travel card customer service. Here is all that you need to do:
Step 1: Call the customer service team for the ANZ travel card on 1800 094 003. If you call from overseas, then the number is +613 9683 7777
Step 2: Ask for the activation service for your travel card.
Step 3: Provide your financial and personal information as requested.
Step 4: Wait for a few minutes until the representative announces that your card has been successfully activated.
Other important things that you need to know
There are a few important things that you need to keep in mind when activating your new ANZ travel card:
– The reference number of your ANZ travel card is a 13-digit number which can be found on the back of the card.
– You just need to have your card and security code to activate.
– You can easily purchase a travel card at any branch of ANZ. In this case, your card will be activated automatically before the end of the next day. This means that you will not need to do anything to activate the card.
Features and benefits of the ANZ travel card.
Below are a few benefits and features that you can enjoy with an ANZ travel card:
– The card allows customers to access their money all over the world, wherever Visa is accepted electronically.
– You can choose from more than 10 currencies. These include Japanese Yen, Thai Baht, Singapore Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euro, US Dollars, and Australian Dollars.
– The card can be used for purchases and shopping in up to 36 million locations all over the world.
– Check the latest card balance and transaction history in three different ways: SMS activity alerts, phone, as well as website.
– Simple and safe to use with full protection against frauds.