General Motors or GM is an American multinational corporation based in Detroit. It is well-known for designing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing vehicle parts and vehicles, as well as selling financial service. Currently, the company manufacturers trucks and cars in more than 25 countries all over the world. In 2017, General Motors sold nearly 10 million vehicles under different auto brands, such as Chevrolet, Cadillac, Wuling, Holden, GMC, and Buick.
The GM rewards program is operated and administrated by the General Motors. However, Capital One is the actual issuer of the rewards card. If you are currently a member of the program, then you can register and log in your online account to track and view the latest offers or rewards from the company.
How to Log in Your GM Rewards Cards Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of GM Card login at www.gmcard.com/login.
Step 2: On the left section, select “Start Here” after the “Don’t Have An Earnings Account?”
Step 3: Verify your identity by entering the last 4 digits of the account number, all numbers in your billing address, and the ZIP code.
Step 4: Choose “Continue”.
Step 5: Enter your personal information, including social security number and credit card info.
Step 6: Choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Create your Username and password, then choose “Submit”.
Step 8: You will get a confirmation email from GM after a moment. Just follow the instructions to confirm your new account.
Step 9: Back to the main page and use your registered Username and password to log in.
Benefits of Using Your GM Rewards Cards Account Online
- View your account activities and balances online.
- Pay all your bills electrically.
- Update the latest information about your account.
- Request additional cards.
- View your private offers and earnings statement.
- Create and update your earnings profile.
- Review the program rules.
- The company has recently created a new site for managing your account, so you have two options for logging in.
- Even if you have access to the existing account, you still need to complete the enrollment process to the new site powered by the Capital One.
- It is highly recommended to change your password on a regular basis to ensure the security.