Overview of Citibank
Citibank is the consumer division of the financial services Citigroup. Established in 1812, it provides mortgages, credit cards, lines of credit, commercial and personal loans. The bank currently has approximately 2,650 branches in 19 countries with 725 branches in the US. The US branches are located in 6 metropolitan areas: Miami, Washington D.C, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York City.
The online banking feature of Citibank makes it simpler for their clients and cardholders to manage their account. If you want to apply for a credit card account with Citibank, it can be done quickly in a few steps. With an online account, you can log in and check for your personal transactions, balance, and many other activities the bank provides.
Seven Basic Steps to Manage Your Citi Credit Card Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of the credit card account online at www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action.
Step 2: If you don’t have a Citibank credit card account, then choose “Register now”.
Step 3: Enter your credit card information and choose “Continue Set Up”.
Step 4: Follow the site instructions to fill out your personal information and create a User ID and password.
Step 5: Use the registered User ID and password and choose “Sign on”.
Step 6: Once you have logged in your Citibank credit card account online. It is simple to navigate and use any feature you want.
Benefits of Using a Citibank Credit Card Online Account
Just like any other online credit card account, the Citibank online platform provides many benefits such as:
- View the balances and any transactions on your credit card at any time and from anywhere.
- Activate phone and email alerts to keep a close eye on every activity happening on your credit card.
- Enjoy cash back, low intro rate, or great rewards from your credit card.
- There is no annual fee or charge for using the service.
- Your personal information and contacts are safely secured and protected.
- The interface is very simple to navigate and use to help you save time on managing.
- If you are an authorized credit cardholder, you will have to prepare the date of birth in the Primary Cardmember and the last four digits of their social security number.
- You need to activate your credit card before registering for an online Citibank account.