Chase Bank or JPMorgan Chase Bank is a national bank based in Manhattan, New York. It is comprised of the commercial and consumer banking subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co – multinational financial and banking services company. Currently, Chase offers approximately 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide with more than 250,000 employees in 100 countries. It is widely considered as one of the big 4 banks of the US.
If you are a Chase credit card holder, then you can register for an online account and make your payments easily within several steps. More importantly, the feature can be used in any mobile devices and operating system, making it much easier for you to check your accounts or track online activities at any time, and from anywhere.
How to Use Your Chase Credit Card Payment
Step 1: Visit the official site of Chase credit card payment at www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay.
Step 2: If you don’t have a Chase credit card account, then choose “Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now”.
Step 3: Choose your type of Chase account, including personal, business, and commercial.
Step 4: Enter your card number, social security number, and username, then click “Next”.
Step 5: Create your password, then click “Next”.
Step 6: Provide your personal information and click “Submit”.
Step 7: Enter your registered Username and Password, then choose “Sign in”. Now you can choose any feature you want to use.
Benefits of Using Chase Credit Card Payment
– There is no charge to use Chase credit card payment online, but data and message rates might apply.
– You can use this feature for simple checkout in any merchant app with Chase logo.
– Made an online payment from your mobile device or desktop.
– Automated phone service to answer your question anytime.
– User-friendly and simple-to-use interface.
– You can check your account and online activities easily.
– Chase mobile app is available for download in Android and iOS devices.
– In addition to online payment, you can also pay by mail or Western Union.
– The credited date is known as the effective date of the payment, which will be used for measuring your interest.
– The posted date is the date when the payment will be shown on your account activity online.