Lowe’s companies, or Lowe’s, is a Fortune 500 American corporation which is operating a chain of appliances stores and home improvement retails in Mexico, Canada, and the United States. Currently, the company employs more than 310,000 people in nearly 2400 stores. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the US and in the world, behind The Home Depot.
The Lowe’s credit center is created to provide many benefits to those regular clients at the company’s stores. By applying and using these services, you can get many discounts on your Lowe’s purchases and enjoy many other promotion programs to maximize your business’s revenue.
In this guide, we’ll show you a step-by-step guide to manage your Lowe’s credit center online, along with a few benefits and important things that you need to take into consideration before applying.
How to Register & Use Your Lowe’s Credit Center Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Lowe’s credit center at www.lowescredit.com.
Step 2: Choose “Sign in” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Join Now”.
Step 4: Enter your personal information, including first name, last name, email address, phone number, ZIP code.
Step 5: Create your password and confirm it.
Step 6: Choose “Create Account”.
Step 7: Back to the main page and use your registered email and password to log in to your Lowe’s account.
Step 8: Now you can navigate through your personal account to manage your credit center by checking the balances or reviewing your purchases.
Benefits of Managing Your Lowe’s Credit Center Online
By applying and using your Lowe’s credit center online, you can get the following benefits:
- Choose the right business or personal account for your needs.
- Enjoy the benefits of getting 5% off each day.
- Discounted delivery on your Lowe’s purchases.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Access your saved products.
- Track all of your in-store purchases.
- Make your returns without needing a receipt.
- Receive free standard parcel shipping performed by the Lowe’s.
- Your email address will be used to log in to your Lowe’s account.
- If you do not have a Lowe’s card, just provide your phone number at the checkout.
- Your Lowe’s business credit account is subject to credit approval.
- There is no annual fee or additional charges to use your online service.