Paypal is an American financial services firm which offers digital payment and online money transfer services. You can use it to receive and send funds in your bank account, e-wallet, or a debit card. The company aims at speeding up and improving cross-border payments in the B2B industry.
The Payoneer card a special service that enables users to access their money directly from the Payoneer e-wallet and quickly make payments or purchases anywhere and anytime.
This post will show you some useful tips to activate your Payoneer card after registering.
Online guide to activate the Payoneer card
With the Internet connection and a digital device, you can simply activate your Payoneer card by following these simple steps:
- Visit the registration site of Payoneer at register.payoneer.com.
- If you have not had a Payoneer account yet, then follow the instructions on the screen to create a new one.
- Once you have created a Payoneer account successfully, back to the login page and enter the username and password to sing in.
- In the Payoneer interface, select “Settings”, then “Card Management”.
- Open the dropdown list and choose the card that you need to activate, then choose “Activate”.
- Enter the 16 digits of your card number, 4-digit PIN, and confirm your PIN, then select “Activate”.
- Wait for a few seconds before the screen shows up the confirmation that your Payoneer card has been successfully activated.
How to activate the Pioneer card through customer care service
Perhaps the quickest and simplest way to activate your Pioneer card is to make a direct call to the customer care service and ask for activation. Here are a few simple steps that you have to follow:
- Make a call the Pioneer customer care service at 1 – 646 – 658 – 3695.
- Listen carefully to the instructions of the customer care representative and request your card activation service.
- Follow the instructions provided by the representative and give your card info.
- Provide a representation with your personal information.
- After that, wait for a few minutes before the representative announces that your Payoneer card has bee successfully activated.
What can you get from a Payoneer card
Once you have registered and activated your Payoneer card, you can get many benefits such as:
- Track all of the activities occurring to your Payoneer account with a free mobile application
- The advanced security policy to protect your safety when shopping with the card anywhere
- The option to shop in-stores or online anywhere that accepts Mastercard such as retailers and shops
- You could withdraw your money quickly and conveniently at most ATMs all over the world without additional expenses
- Transfer money to the personal bank account quickly
Main features of a Payoneer card
Here are a few features of a Payoneer card that you need to know before using:
- Identity theft feature: This advanced technology is useful in preventing frauds and scammers. When you experience identity theft, you will immediately get alerts for the theft, assistance, and replacement for your card at no extra charge.
- Extend the card warranties: You could choose to double the initial warranty of the manufacturer and store brand for more than one year when you purchase anything with a Payoneer card.
- Price protection: When you make a purchase with a Payoneer card, you can be reimbursed for the pricing variation within 2 months.
Three common kinds of Payoneer cards
- Payoneer Credit: 1 year of promotion with purchases of more than $100, no annual interest, no necessary card, easy access to your online account.
- Extras Mastercard: receive rewards points for every purchase, 2 points every $1 purchased on gasoline and restaurant, 2 points for every $1 purchase on eBay, 1 point for every $1 purchase with Mastercard, redeem points to get your cash back, gift cards, or travel vouchers.
- Cashback Mastercard: 2.5 percent cash back on every purchase, enjoy cash rewards with every use, directly redeem cash rewards to your online balance, no threshold to redeem your cash reward, no annual fee, benefits as other Mastercard cardholders.