MUFG Union Bank or Union Bank is an American bank with nearly 400 branches in Oregon, Washington, and California. It is a part of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the leading financial groups in the world. Currently, the company is operating more than 1800 locations in nearly 50 countries. The main services include consumer banking, real estate industries, commercial banking, wealth markets, transaction banking, investment banking, and global markets.
What can we do with Union Bank credit card payment?
– APR for purchases
You can get 0% intro APR on your purchases for the first 15 months after opening the account. After that, the rate will be from 10.49% to 21.99%.
– Balance transfer fee
0% for the first 60 days and $10 or 3% of the transferring amount.
– Chip security
All cards are embedded with chip technology to increase protection against fraud.
– FICO score
You can keep updated with your FICO score in monthly statements.
How to apply and register for my credit card Union Bank
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Union Bank at www.unionbank.com.
Step 2: Choose “Sign On to Credit Card”.
Step 3: Enter your Credit Card Number, then choose “Submit”.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to register your new Union Bank credit card.
Step 5: Once you have your credit card number, go back to the log in page and choose “Register”.
Step 6: Enter your personal and financial information. Then choose “Next”.
Step 7: Create your User Name and Password. Then choose “Submit”.
Step 8: The Union Bank will send you a confirmation email after a few seconds. Click on the link to verify your need account.
Step 9: Back to the login page and use your registered User Name and Password to log in.
Benefits of using a Union Bank credit card online account
- Free and quick online access to all of your account information.
- Make your payments online at any time and from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Paperless statements to save the environment.
- Check all of your previous transactions and statements.
- Totally free of charge to use the service.
- Report your stolen or lost card online.
- You must make all your due payments and stay within the credit limit to keep a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers or purchases.
- The penalty APR might be up to 29.99%.