Founded in 2001, Celtic Bank is a privately-owned industrial bank which is chartered by the State of Utah. It specializes in helping small business owners with expansion, working capital, construction, acquisition, equipment financing, real estate refinance and purchase, and renewable energy.
The Indigo credit card is issued by Celtic Bank and Genesis FS Card Services to provide the users with an easy way to build and access their credit.
What can we do with Indigo credit card?
– Potential $0 annual fee
Based on your credit history, you would be qualified for no annual fee. This means if you have a high credit score, you will reduce your fee of using the service.
– Get prequalified.
After a few steps, you can check if you can be qualified for the Indigo credit card. Of course, this will not affect your credit score.
– Report to credit bureaus.
Your spending will be reported to 3 major credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. This would help you improve your credit score.
– 1% fee for foreign transactions.
The normal rate is 3%, so having an Indigo credit card can be helpful if you often do business with foreign partners.
How to register for an Indigo credit card account
Step 1: Go to the official site of Indigo credit card at www.indigocard.com.
Step 2: Choose “Login” on the top right corner.
Step 3: Choose “Register”.
Step 4: Enter your account number, date of birth, and social security number. Then choose “Next”.
Step 5: Enter your personal information, including name, address, email, and phone number. Then choose “Next”.
Step 6: Enter your financial information. Then choose “Next”.
Step 7: Create a username and password. Then choose “Register”.
Step 8: After a few seconds, Indigo will send you a verification email. Follow the provided instructions to verify your new account.
Step 9: Back to the main page and choose “Sign in”. Then use the register username and password to log in.
Benefits of using an Indigo credit card online account
By registering and using an Indigo credit card account, there are many benefits as follow:
- 24/7 access to your account and check your activities anytime, anywhere.
- Make online transactions and pay your bills without additional charge.
- Deposit checks safely to your account from a mobile device.
- Paperless statements to save the environment.
- View all of your previous transactions and statements.
- Review your personalized reports.
- Your current balance will be updated nightly and might not reflect all transactions (purchases or payments) on your account.
- You need to register for an Indigo account number before applying for an online account.