The British Petroleum Company or BP is a British multinational gas and oil company based in London, England. It is one of the largest companies in the world by market capitalization. BP is operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration, production, refining, marketing, distribution, power generation, petrochemicals, and trading.
The company also has interests in renewable energy such as wind power and biofuels. As of 2018, BP has been operating in more than 70 countries worldwide.
What can we do with BP Credit Card payment?
After 90 days of opening your BP account, you will earn the following rewards anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted:
– Get 25 cents per gallon for each $100 you spend at a BP station.
– Get 15 cents off each gallon for every $100 you spend on travel, dining, or groceries.
– Get 5 cents off each gallon for every $100 you spend anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
How to apply and register for my BP credit card
Step 1: Go to the official site of BP credit card at www.mybpstation.com.
Step 2: Choose “Our Credit Cards”.
Step 3: Choose “Apply Now”.
Step 4: Enter your personal info, including first name, last name, address, ZIP code, phone number, date of birth, and email address.
Step 5: Enter your annual net income and employee ID.
Step 6: Choose “Continue”.
Step 7: Choose your card options, then choose “Continue”.
Step 8: Wait for a few seconds before the site gives you the result on your application.
Step 9: If you successfully apply for a BP credit card, now you can create a Username and Password.
Step 10: Check your email and follow the instructions to verify the new account.
Step 11: Back to the login page and use your registered Username and Password to sign in.
Benefits of using a BP credit card online account
By registering and using a BP credit card account, there are many benefits as follow:
- Have a chance of earning at any participating Amoco or BP station.
- There is no annual fee to use.
- Redeem your earned rewards at any BP pump.
- Full protection to ensure $0 fraud liability.
- Free access to ATM cash.
- The variable purchase APR is around 28.99% and can vary with the market, depending on the Prime Rate.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.